As part of Respect Justice Camp, individuals will be given the opportunity to participate in one of the 3-day immersion experiences as a way to more deeply consider how we show respect for that particular group in an effort to develop our desire to acknowledge the gifts this group brings and collaborate alongside this group to address the challenges faced.
- Respect for Creation
- Collaboration with First Nations
- Respect for and Collaboration with People with Disabilities
- Collaboration with those Living in Poverty
- Respect for and Collaboration around Mental Health (Note: this immersion is now closed)
- Respect for LGBTQ+
- Collaboration with Migrant Workers
Note: All links are designed to appear in a separate tab to provide fluid navigation. You may need to allow ‘pop ups’ for this website to use the links. It is also possible to navigate through the menu at the top of the page.